Monday, June 1, 2009

Quinoa Tabouli Salad


So, school is finally over for the semester, which is one of the reasons I haven’t posted a blog in awhile. So back to cooking!! woo hoo! So, I love Quinoa, and I love Tabouli, so this recipe combines the two to make a fantastic dish. This recipe is one of my favorites and is perfect for summer time; Quinoa Tabouli Salad! I cooked the Quinoa while a chopped up some fresh parsely, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots and green onions. When the Quinoa is cooked and cooled, you just toss all the ingredients together in a large bowl with some olive oil, lemon jucie and salt, then it’s ready to serve! Super easy and Super delicious. I try to make a lot so I can have left overs, but Andrew eats it all up! I guess he likes it, too…

No comments:

Post a Comment